Wednesday 18 November 2020

My favourite event

 The last year I went to balaguer whit my family to saw a concert, the concert also public was the 8th of november, I went because my family and my Like concert.

The concert was amazing because there are a lots of loghts, the food is very good and the music very strong and there many people there I felt happy.

The conclucion is that the concert was amazing the concert finished at 3p.m he endid up turning off the lights and stopping sindind, I liked it because Ilike listening to music, that Ibought a t-shirt, Irecomended this concert to people who like music.

2 comments:

  1. The last year - Last year
    to saw - to see
    he concert also public - ?????
    my family and my Like concert - my family and I like concerts
    there are a lots of loghts - there were a lot of ???????
    is - was
    there many people - there were
    he endid up - it ended up
    sindind - singing

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some important mistakes and sentences that I don't understand. 6

    ReplyDelete