Wednesday 13 May 2020

                         LOCKDOWN DAILY ROUTINES     

I get up ai 10:00 o'clock, I have breakfast in the kitchen and after play ps4 with my friends. I do a little homeworks and sometimes I do sport in the loft. After I have lunch in the kitchen whit my mom. After lunch I read the book in my bedroom, and I do homeworks in the living room. I talk with my gradparents before dinner, in the night I while dinner watch a film with my family.                                                  On the weekend I play at the game table with my mom and my sister.                        Sometimes I cook in the kitchen with my mom but never help in the garden.          I love plaing with my dog and always fight with my sister.                                              These are my daily routines.

 I can cook pasta with my mom.                                                                                     I can't play football inside the house.                                                                             I must clean my hans every day.                                                                                     I mustn't play video games every day.



Good day from Gerb, to the region of Noguera, her the temperatue is 21 degrees and skay is with clouds and wind.



                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment